How was your Valentine's Day?
Pot and I decided to spend Valentine's Day at home with my mother and siblings. We planned to buy a bilao of palabok from Little Quiapo, barbecue from Nancy's BBQ in Project 4 and a red velvet cake from Xocolat.Since ayaw na namin makipagsiksikan sa mga restaurants and malls and sa hirap sumakay ng taxi.
After dinner, I went into my room and found these on my pillow:
I screamed and ran to Pot, gave him a super tight hug and a hundreds of kisses all over his face! Didn't expect he'll do this. His decision of spending Valentine's dinner with my family is already enough and I appreciated that. Eh may added kilig pa pala! What made me happier is may kasama pang card! It took years before I received a letter from him again. The last one was nung retreat ko pa nung third year high school ako. Then, ito.
At ito na ang pasabog sa lahat:
This made me burst into tears. Pinagtatawanan niya lang ako as I cry ng bongga. Caught him misty-eyed din nung iyak ako ng iyak sa tuwa. Super nakaka-touch, diba? So friends, samahan niyo ko sa pag countdown? :)

No comments:
Post a Comment